* DIGITAL ISSUE * VIEW FROM THE WEST COAST MAGAZINE Issue 1 - (Colour PDF version)
Issue 1: Features include:
- Brian Wilson; No Pier Pressure album review and Love & Mercy movie preview.
- Geyster; Exclusive Gael Benyamin interview about his new cd Knight Games.
- Lucas Arruda; Interview and insight into his new ‘SOLAR’ album.
- Roger Bong; Discusses Hawaiian rare grooves on the new Aloha Got Soul label.
- Falqo; Up & coming artist of the month.
- Mike Lundy; Looking back on the making of his reissued The Rhythm Of Life album.
- What Is It With Yacht Rock & Duos?; Jim Chamberlain looks at the some of the great artists that play as a duo and the incredible influence they have had on west coast music over the years.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Billboards Of The Sunset Strip; Robert Landau’s archive photos and reflections on his childhood growing up in California.
- Mark ‘Good Vibes’ Taylor; Sharing his exclusive west coast mix, featuring a selection of rare grooves and choice cuts from Jimmy Messina, Ayers Rock & Harry Sonoda and many others.