* DIGITAL ISSUE - * WEST COAST MUSIC MAGAZINE - Issue 3 (Colour PDF Version)
Issue 3: Features include:
- Bobby Caldwell; Exclusive interview about his new Cool Uncle album, plus the inside story of the making of his classic debut album What You Won’t Do For Love.
- Bill LaBounty; Shares his exclusive guest mix ‘Compass Points’, with West Coast readers recalling memories and anecdotes about tracks from Sly & The Family Stone, Luther Vandross & Elton John amongst others.
- Samuel Purdey; Recalling the making of their classic album Musically Adrift with Barney Hurley.
- Lava; Sharing the story of how in the early 80’s they worked, toured and recorded with soul jazz legend Randy Crawford.
- J. Canady; Up & coming artist of the month.
- Glenn Frey; Tribute to Eagles founding member who passed away in January.
- Northern Lights; Jim Chamberlain explores impact of Nordic west coast music and how it continues to grow.
- Searching For West Coast Love; Erik Mattox worries about attitudes to this genre in America.